This is the most flawless cover I’ve made for this song. You can bank on it! wassup @busabusss :D
“Look At Me Now” Sampler. 4 days in since I started learning this rap, and here’s where I’m at now. Full song soon. :)
My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last:
- Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little wine, some good food and companionship. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
- We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Ontario and mine is in B.C.
- I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
- I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. “Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time!” she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
- We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
- She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread maker. Then she said, “There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!” So I bought her an electric chair.
- My wife told me the car wasn’t running well because there was water in the carburettor. I asked where the car was, she told me, “In the lake.”
- She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
- She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, “Am I too late for the garbage?” The driver said, “No, jump in!”
- Remember…Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
- Statistically, 100% of all divorces start with marriage.
- I married Miss Right. I just didn’t know her first name was Always.
- I haven’t spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don’t like to interrupt her.
- The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, “What’s on the TV?” I said, ‘Dust!”
- In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman… Since then, neither God nor man has rested.
- Why do men die before their wives? Because they want to.